Dental crowns in Seattle, WA are perfect for patients who have a chipped, cracked, damaged, or decayed tooth. The dental crown acts like a cap that covers the entire tooth, down to the gum line. It can be created from many different dental materials, including porcelain or metal.
Dental crowns placed in the back of your mouth are hidden very well and can be hard to see except when you laugh or yawn.
Dental crowns are durable, reliable, strong, and cost-effective. We fabricate them to look natural and beautiful while blending in with your smile.
The Process for Dental Crowns in 98103
Traditional dental crowns only need two visits to your dentist.
- During your visit, Dr. Micah Bickel will examine your mouth for underlying oral health issues.
- We will take impressions of your tooth to make a model of your mouth.
- We will prepare your tooth for the temporary crown.
- We will place a temporary dental crown while we fabricate your permanent crown.
- Once the dental crown is ready, we will have you come in for your second visit to cement the new dental crown to your tooth.
The process is straightforward, simple, and pain-free.
Change Your Smile in Just Two Visits to Phinney Ridge Dental
If you are interested in dental crowns in dental crowns Seattle, WA, Phinney Ridge Dental is always available to answer any questions or concerns. Schedule a consultation with our dentist in Seattle, WA to get started!